Daily sludge from the brain of Cara Burdick (Actress, Singer, Director, Writer)

Monday, July 19, 2004

Crazy Dream.

I had the most insane dream last night. Even though it's audition day for the camp kids, I'm still more relieved to be awake than asleep.

In my dream, Dana (best friend) was dating/living with this guy, "Chad", an ex-fiance of a friend of mine. Chad used to hit my friend, when things weren't going his way.

When I tried to tell Dana that I was afraid for her safety, and that Chad was an abusive guy, she became furious and refused to talk to me about it. Then I discovered her drinking and doing drugs. Then, when I tried to leave, I discovered that my car had been stolen. However, my remote key opened a few other cars in that same lot. Dana hotwired one of them and we stole it. She drove me to my "job", which was some horrible factory job.

The police called my boss at the factory, and they (of course) were looking for the stolen car. I explained what had happened (that my car had been stolen first), and they told me it was at a local chop-shop. The factory fired me, and when I went to the chop-shop, it was run by all these gang-types. That's when I woke up.

So glad to be awake today.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Dana said...

Dude - that is F'd up. I would never let anyone hit me! I much prefer the emotional abuse - helloooooo!!!
Miss you, see you soon.
-d.

6:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home