Daily sludge from the brain of Cara Burdick (Actress, Singer, Director, Writer)

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Very frustrating day. Exhausted. Stomach ache and headache virtually all day. Also new and exciting, dizziness.
I'm just going to crawl into bed and maybe I won't have to crawl out until the Crap of the Day has been processed and put into memory...

Weird dreams last night. Incredibly vivid. Cars, dirt parking lots, the McMichael's... an odd assortment of vivid images.

I've had very vivid dreams since Otis died. Can cats bring you dreams, like they bring you the spoils of their hunting excursions?

I wish we'd let Otis outside... he wanted to roam around and be a neighborhood cat, like all the ones that used to frequent our backyard.

They must know he's gone, because I don't see them hanging around as much.

SLEEP. SLEEP!!! Go to sleep. Sheesh.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Dana said...

Hey there - word to you finally dreaming and remembering it!

I managed to copy-cat you and start a blog. So we can communicate fun-style on the web.

whatupwitd.blogger.com

enjoy, miss you!!
-d. :)

8:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home